Sage Intacct's R3 2019 Focuses on 3 Major Areas for Customers
Sage Intacct has announced the feature improvements for the R3 2019 software update scheduled for roll-out by end of the day, Friday, August 23. R3 2019 enables customers to transform the way they think and work by delivering product innovations across 3 major themes.
Additional R3 2019 features we'd like to highlight include:
- A new standard General Ledger dimension balance report, which provides a summary-style presentation of balances with dimension values
- Added new run-time prompts and responsive dashboard dimension filtering in the ICRW so you can gain greater insight, faster
- For the Salesforce Integration, the way Sage Intacct Advanced CRM Integration matches Opportunity product items on renewal contracts has been updated
- The Resource Group's Sage Intacct R3 2019 Release Overview Guide
- Video Highlights of All Features
- Sage Intacct's Release Notes on Community
To learn more about Sage Intacct and the recent releases, please contact The Resource Group, a Sage Intacct Partner.