by Marleen De Winter, Integrity Data
The number one reason businesses come to us for help is because their software has gotten out of hand: they either have too many disconnected systems or are using entry level software that requires manual entry processes and reporting.
By simply automating business processes with workflow capabilities and connecting multiple software systems, companies are wondering why they hadn’t done it sooner. Here are the top five benefits they’re experiencing:
1. Streamlined Communication- Disconnected processes and systems can cause confusion and delays everywhere you turn, but with automation, everyone in your organization is on the same page at all times. This especially goes for those processes that require manager approvals. Instead of waiting around to hear back or following up a number of times, the system workflow can do this for you.
2. All-Around Collaboration- Once the lines of communication are connected, it’s amazing what teams can accomplish. Having consistency across the board through the use of automated processes and reminders helps companies achieve what they set out to do, more effectively.
3. Improved Customer Service- When systems are connected and processes are streamlined, you have access to the information you need to serve your clients better. Clients can sense when you have your stuff together.
4. Meaningful Insight and Reporting- When dealing with manual entry processes or cross referencing data here and there, it’s almost impossible to gather a real-time view of your business. When processes are connected and automated, you can easily create reports that give you the data you need to make important business decisions.
5. Happier Employees- If your employees are accomplishing more by doing less, they can feel like they’re doing a good job instead of battling with disconnected systems on a daily basis. This sense of accomplishment often lends itself to more productivity, producing a high morale at all times.
U-LINC is workflow automation software for Microsoft Dynamics that can help you realize these benefits.