Dynamics GP is the complete ERP accounting software solution that is flexible, familiar and easy to use as you run and grow your business. It’s a deep solution that can easily adapt as your needs and priorities change. It's structure allows for it to be easily setup to meet your business needs.
- Financial management and accounting - Manage your cash, assets, and banking.
- Inventory management and operations - Track and manage your production, inventory, orders, and vendors.
- Sales and service - Manage your sales, service contracts, and field resources.
- Business intelligence and reporting - Get real-time visibility and analytics to track performance and act with insight.
- Human resources and payroll - Hire, train, and pay your team
Dynamics GP is Available in the Cloud or On Premise
Deploying in the Cloud
Dynamics GP has several options for the Cloud. The first is purchasing the software (you own it) and then using a hosting provider so you can access the license from a secure data center. The second is to pay a monthly fee for a subscription license of Dynamics GP and you access the software from a secure data center from a hosting provider. The third option is Microsoft Azure. Microsoft Azure is a flexible cloud platform that helps you grow with greater efficiency and be more responsive to change.
With Azure, you can be up and running fast, scale up or down as needed, and avoid high capital costs—paying only for what you use.
Deploying On Premise
Dynamics GP software can be purchased and deployed at your business on your own server. It can be installed at each workstation or you can setup to connect to access remotely through Terminal Services for example. With an on premise deployment, you maintain control of your data at all times and you are not dependent on an internet connection.
Learn more about Dynamics GP by contacting The Resource Group
or call +1.844.287.4760.
We are an authorized Partner that helps businesses evaluate, implement and support for Dynamics GP.