RG Connect 2017
May 11, 2017 | 8 am - 5 pm
The Meydenbauer Center, Bellevue, WA
Early Registration: $185 before April 28, 2017
Late Registration: $235 after April 28, 2017
The Resource Group will host their 17th Annual Customer Conference for Microsoft Dynamics GP, Intacct and BI360 clients on Thursday, May 11, 2017. The theme for this year's event is "Innovate. Integrate. Elevate." Our day-long conference is designed to help our clients use technology, software and innovation to achieve business success.
Webinar: Cutting Through the Business Intelligence Noise
Thursday, May 24 | 10AM PDT
With so many Business Intelligence (BI) and/or Corporate Performance Management (CPM) available in the market, how do you tune out the noise and find the right one? Join us to learn about the Analytics Marketplace and how to understand all the other business intelligence tools available today.
The first half of the webinar will focus on clarifying the categories and identifying the latest BI trends. The second half will show how BI360 addresses the data integration, reporting, budgeting and dashboard component of BI.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Difference between predictive analytics, visualization/BI, Corporate Performance Management (CPM) and Reporting.
- What BI Vendors won’t tell you?
- Market trends during the next few years. This will include M&A, role of the “citizen data scientist” and convergence of IT/Finance.
- Common misconceptions of BI tools in the market including PowerBI, Tableau, Adaptive Insights, Prophix and etc.
- Solver BI360 positioning in the market and demo.